Building a Global Team for Your Logistics Business
If you’re in the logistics, transportation, and supply chain management business, you know just how rapidly new opportunities surfaced in 2020, as people’s buying priorities and habits changed.
You want to bring your costs down so you can invest more resources on digital transformation—on getting essential goods faster to other businesses and consumers.
Automation is one essential step. Outsourcing offshore, including support roles such as customer service, bookkeeping, and marketing, is another.
We are a managed operations provider that can find you the skills your business needs to scale. Some of these skills may not be specific to the logistics industry, yet are necessary so you can boost your company’s value propositions, without risking burnout for yourself or your onshore team.
Get More Done With a Global Team
Sign up here for a free 30-minute Discovery Call.
“Big and small companies alike face similar human resource issues. For logistics companies of all sizes, finding employees with the needed skills tops the list…Today’s telecommuting will evolve into remote working where, for example, logistics and warehouse processes could be entirely controlled from off-site.”
Transportation & Logistics 2030: Winning the Talent Race (PwC)
“In logistics, developing countries need managers. Developed countries need blue-collar workers.”
The Logistics Performance Index (The World Bank)
Positions Our Virtual Assistants Can Fill
Admin Support VAs
Customer Service Representatives
Logistics and Transport Coordinators
Purchasing and Supply Logistics Assistants
Robotics Process Automation Engineers
Social Media Assistants
Software Our Logistics Virtual Assistants
Have Experience with
Qualifications Our Logistics Virtual Assistants Earned
Work experience in logistics services, air or express delivery services, and similar companies
Participation in Warehousing Services, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management vocational-technical courses
Certifications from the Procurement and Supply Institute of Asia (ASCM partner) or the Philippine Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM partner)
Our Client’s Moving Review
“Kaye, it has been totally wonderful working with you! I think we make a great team. Our entire team appreciates your creativity and quick work, and also that you’re intuitive about what they’re asking. With three divisions and a corporate division, the learning curve is tough in our business and you’ve done a phenomenal job of learning as you go along and remembering details about each division. I know that we all appreciate the fresh ideas you’re bringing to the table. You blew everyone away with the truck graphic design!” (Client Randy G.)
Kaye Denise, Graphic Designer and Social Media Coordinator
Client: A sixth-generation U.S. manufacturing business that has diversified into heavy-duty transportation and other industrial sectors
Full Support for Your Global Team
Health, Safety, and Wellness
- Nurse and doctor onsite for your office based team
- Safe, health department-approved facilities in Cebu I.T. Park. 24/7 security.
- Telemedicine for work-from-home teams and dependents
Engagement, Morale, and Productivity
- Automate onboarding and training with Dothis.to
- Dedicated Results Coaches to support you and your global team
- Personal and team effectiveness training from an ex-FranklinCovey leader
- Virtual events (Discover You lunch, Values Awards, and gratitude celebrations) to stay connected
- Payments Card Industry (PCI) data security standards
- Always-On Virtual Private Network.
- Regular audit of work-from-home team’s locations
- Sustained training on security policies, through our enterprise software Dothis.to
Essential Support Services
- Professional and thorough talent search and recruitment
- Hassle-free, transparent processing of payroll and benefits
- 24/7 IT support
- Facilities management onsite. Support for work-from-home teams.