Essential IT and Development Skills to Help Your Business Scale!
There’s a world of talent you can gain with your own global team.
Imagine what your business could do if there were more software development and IT skills in your team.
Your business could:
- ✅ build and maintain e-commerce stores;
- ✅ design, develop, and support apps; or
- ✅ provide more dependable tech support to your virtual team.
We believe in global teams so much that we’ve built an enterprise productivity software specifically designed for driving engagement, morale, and productivity within virtual teams.
And our professional team of recruiters can find the right team members to meet your IT and software development needs.
Get More Done With a Global Team
Sign up here for a free 30-minute Discovery Call.
Positions Our Virtual Assistants Can Fill
Front End Developers
Full Stack Developers
IT Support/Network Engineers
Ruby on Rails Developers
UI/UX Application Designers
“Productivity-enhancement programs will be essential for the survival of small and medium enterprises and their ability to compete internationally. While many SMEs have fought through the crisis by, for instance, introducing rapid e-commerce solutions, there’s ample need for more innovation and digitalization to further enhance their economics and assure their survival.”
Abdulaziz Albaz, Tarek Mansour, Tarek Rida, and Jorg Schubert
“Setting up small and medium-sized enterprises for restart and recovery”
(McKinsey, June 9, 2020)
Software Our IT Global Team Members
Have Experience With
- Cloud services : AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Content management : Magento, Sitecore, WordPress
- Database management : MySQL
- Front-end frameworks : jQuery, React, VueJS
- Sprint management tools : ClickUp, Jira
Qualifications Our IT Services Virtual Assistants Earned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information
- Management, Information Systems, or Information Technology
- Certifications in Computer Systems and Networking Technology
- Relevant work experience as IT Specialists or Software Developers
People Deserve to Feel Safe
“We recently onboarded 4 more team members and Niño took the responsibility and initiative to welcome them and help to set them up for success. This was not part of his job description or something we asked him to do specifically, but he is so genuinely committed to the success of our company that he worked beyond our expectations. Niño is one of the most reliable team members I have ever had the privilege of working with and I know I can depend on him.”
Niño, an IT Support Specialist
Client: U.S. Inc 5000 Property Management Business
Full Support for Your Global Team
Health, Safety, and Wellness
- Nurse and doctor onsite for your office based team
- Safe, health department-approved facilities in Cebu I.T. Park. 24/7 security.
- Telemedicine for work-from-home teams and dependents
Engagement, Morale, and Productivity
- Automate onboarding and training with Dothis.to
- Dedicated Results Coaches to support you and your global team
- Personal and team effectiveness training from an ex-FranklinCovey leader
- Virtual events (Discover You lunch, Values Awards, and gratitude celebrations) to stay connected
- Payments Card Industry (PCI) data security standards
- Always-On Virtual Private Network.
- Regular audit of work-from-home team’s locations
- Sustained training on security policies, through our enterprise software Dothis.to
Essential Support Services
- Professional and thorough talent search and recruitment
- Hassle-free, transparent processing of payroll and benefits
- 24/7 IT support
- Facilities management onsite. Support for work-from-home teams.