Hire Accounts Assistants, Recruitment Admins, Team Leads, and More.
Win in Outsourcing with Virtual Assistants from GO-VA!
By making work-from-home a more workable arrangement, this pandemic has further opened up the possibility of hiring the right talent for reasonable costs.
At Go Virtual Assistants, we’ve seen how adding a highly skilled Virtual Assistant made it possible for businesses to get more important things done without running their onshore teams ragged.
What can the right virtual assistants do for your HR department or recruitment business? For starters, they can:
- format candidates’ CVs for your database or onshore recruiters
- screen candidates and schedule interviews with those on the shortlist
- draft job offers and proposals
- prepare job ads for your website and preferred social channels
- organize virtual events
- verify candidates’ references and do background checks.
If you’ve never worked with a VA before, it’s perfectly normal to have plenty of questions. We’d love to help you sort them out!
Do This to Lead Global Teams Better!
What if there was a way to help virtual assistants and globally distributed teams work together more seamlessly? With dothis.to, an enterprise productivity platform built for the outsourcing industry:
- both your onshore and offshore team members can focus on your business’ highest priorities;
- foster the encouragement and connections so vital for distributed teams;
- automate your onboarding process; and
- give your training program the robust platform it needs.
Software Our HR & Recruitment Virtual
Assistants Have Experience With
Positions GO-VA Can Fill for Your HR and Recruitment Business
Para Simulation Consultants
Remote Para Consultants
Senior PHP Developers
…and many more
Our HR & Recruitment Virtual Assistants’ Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management and Organizational Psychology
- Certification in training fundamentals, course design, learning and development
- Experience in designing and building apps, managing databases, and talent sourcing
They’re Delighted With Their Virtual Assistants!
“A thing we always remind people in roles in medical recruitment is how critical it is to maintain an eye for detail. Eunice has the ability to deal with multiple different types of tasks. She is quick to learn and does thorough reporting.”
Client: A medical placement specialist in NSW who hired Eunice E. as Recruitment Admin
“Kysa, oh Kysa! What a true diamond you are! You never, ever fail to impress me with your work ethic, the standard of your work, and just your general attitude to everything. I am so grateful to have you on our team and feel very blessed to know someone as sweet and kind as you are!”
Client: A medical recruitment agency that places doctors across Australia and New Zealand and has a team in GO-VA, including Recruitment Admin Kysa I.
“Julie shows care for her work by putting in 110% every single day and is always looking for ways she can go above and beyond for her customers. Julie will always ensure prompt responses and look for ways she
can deliver the best customer experience.”
Client: An Australian recruitment business that specializes in sales roles and depends on Julie S., their Recruitment Assistant in GO-VA
Full Support for Your Global Team
Health, Safety, and Wellness
- Nurse and doctor onsite for your office based team
- Safe, health department-approved facilities in Cebu I.T. Park. 24/7 security.
- Telemedicine for work-from-home teams and dependents
Engagement, Morale, and Productivity
- Automate onboarding and training with Dothis.to
- Dedicated Results Coaches to support you and your global team
- Personal and team effectiveness training from an ex-FranklinCovey leader
- Virtual events (Discover You lunch, Values Awards, and gratitude celebrations) to stay connected
- Payments Card Industry (PCI) data security standards
- Always-On Virtual Private Network.
- Regular audit of work-from-home team’s locations
- Sustained training on security policies, through our enterprise software Dothis.to
Essential Support Services
- Professional and thorough talent search and recruitment
- Hassle-free, transparent processing of payroll and benefits
- 24/7 IT support
- Facilities management onsite. Support for work-from-home teams.
Take the First Step Toward Getting Recruitment Right
Recruiters do life-changing work. With each successful hire, they help a family secure a better future and move businesses forward. Book a free Discovery Call to find out how you can add a highly-skilled Virtual Assistant to your recruitment business.