Customer Service, Digital Marketing, eCommerce Support, and More!
Takeaway: Add a Virtual Assistant and Give Your F&B Business an Advantage
This year, every food and beverage business needed to learn quickly how to serve customers online, if they hadn’t done so before.
Attention shifted from the quality of in-store experiences, to making purchases and payments easier and safer. The ability to deliver fast became a matter of business survival.
Yet this year has also opened tremendous possibilities for F&B businesses.
Working with a virtual assistant will help F&B businesses make the most of these emerging opportunities. With the right skill set and experience, a virtual assistant can:
- free business owners from the burden of essential yet time-consuming administrative tasks;
- make sure the business is found online;
- answer customers’ orders and queries;
- respond to reviews and grow online communities;
- create and publish content for social media channels; and
- build as well as maintain e-commerce sites.
If you’ve never worked with a VA before, it’s perfectly normal to have plenty of questions. We’d love to help you sort them out!
Get More Done With a Global Team
Sign up here for a free 30-minute Discovery Call.
“The implementation of online retail in Food and Beverages has been lagging for two decades. However, it has finally taken off now, becoming the fastest-growing product category in eCommerce.”
Average revenue per user in 2020, Statista forecasts
Forecast 2020 sales of packaged food worldwide
Software Our Food & Beverage Virtual Assistants
Have Experience With
Positions We Can Fill
Data Entry VA
Digital Marketing Assistants
Order Processing VA
Sales & Marketing Admin Assistants
Sales Support VA
Social Media Content Creators
…and many more
Our Food & Beverage Industry Virtual Assistants’ Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Culinary Arts, Hospitality Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, and Restaurant Service Technology
- Experience in the food and beverage industry
- In some cases, experience in designing and building mobile apps for the F&B industry
How Does This Work Exactly?
A few years ago, the idea of working with teammates in a different country from your kitchen or commissary was unthinkable. Now it’s virtually a must. If you’d like to ask questions about adding a remarkable GO-VA teammate to your F&B business, we’d love to hear from you!
Full Support for Your Global Team
Health, Safety, and Wellness
- Nurse and doctor onsite for your office based team
- Safe, health department-approved facilities in Cebu I.T. Park. 24/7 security.
- Telemedicine for work-from-home teams and dependents
Engagement, Morale, and Productivity
- Automate onboarding and training with Dothis.to
- Dedicated Results Coaches to support you and your global team
- Personal and team effectiveness training from an ex-FranklinCovey leader
- Virtual events (Discover You lunch, Values Awards, and gratitude celebrations) to stay connected
- Payments Card Industry (PCI) data security standards
- Always-On Virtual Private Network.
- Regular audit of work-from-home team’s locations
- Sustained training on security policies, through our enterprise software Dothis.to
Essential Support Services
- Professional and thorough talent search and recruitment
- Hassle-free, transparent processing of payroll and benefits
- 24/7 IT support
- Facilities management onsite. Support for work-from-home teams.