With Virtual Assistants, Your Business Gains a Powerful Advantage
Worldwide, COVID-19 is compelling businesses to accelerate digital transformation programs. The energy and electricity industry is no exception.
What makes the challenge more complex is a gap in industry-specific skills, particularly in engineering, that has kept growing in recent years.
Here’s where we can help. Go Virtual Assistants is an Australian-led managed operations business that can find you the engineers, estimators, procurement assistants, marketing assistants, or general virtual assistants your business needs now.
We are deeply grateful that, along with other BPO and export-oriented businesses in the Philippines, we have continued operating all throughout the
lock downs that began in March. This means our clients have not had to bear the disruptions and loss of service that have hit many other businesses.
So, you want to transform your business without driving up costs to unsustainable levels. That’s what will get you ready for post-pandemic growth. We’d love to help you find remarkable Virtual Assistants to help you and your onshore team get that done.
Get More Done With a Global Team
Sign up here for a free 30-minute Discovery Call.
Positions We Can Fill
Accounts Payable VA
Accounts Receivable VA
Customer Service Consultant
Data Entry VA
Digital Marketing & SEO Assistant
Senior Customer Consultant
… and many more!
Software Our Energy & Electrical Services Virtual Assistants
Have Experience With
Qualifications Our Virtual
Assistants Have Earned
Bachelor’s degree and license in Electrical Engineering and in some cases, Energy Management certification
Proficiency in using software tools for estimation, marketing, and project management
Exceptional Work, Excellent Business Sense
“I just wanted to make sure you are aware that I had a customer singing our praises in regards to our professionalism in communicating with them. It was just a passing comment but I thought I would make you aware that the way we are communicating with our customers is very good. As you were the person communicating with them, I thought it would be prudent to let you know. Keep up the good work.”
Accounts Payable & Receivable VA
Client:Australian provider of solar-powered hot water systems
Full Support for Your Global Team
Health, Safety, and Wellness
- Nurse and doctor onsite for your office based team
- Safe, health department-approved facilities in Cebu I.T. Park. 24/7 security.
- Telemedicine for work-from-home teams and dependents
Engagement, Morale, and Productivity
- Automate onboarding and training with Dothis.to
- Dedicated Results Coaches to support you and your global team
- Personal and team effectiveness training from an ex-FranklinCovey leader
- Virtual events (Discover You lunch, Values Awards, and gratitude celebrations) to stay connected
- Payments Card Industry (PCI) data security standards
- Always-On Virtual Private Network.
- Regular audit of work-from-home team’s locations
- Sustained training on security policies, through our enterprise software Dothis.to
Essential Support Services
- Professional and thorough talent search and recruitment
- Hassle-free, transparent processing of payroll and benefits
- 24/7 IT support
- Facilities management onsite. Support for work-from-home teams.
15 Tips to Help You Win in Outsourcing
How do you choose an exceptional Virtual Assistant who will add value to your business? What questions do you need to ask your outsourcing provider? GO-VA CEO Fiona Kesby shares her tips gained from her years in Australian and international recruitment, as well as nearly 6 years of leading GO-VA in Cebu, the Philippines.
Let’s Build your Global Team!
Go Virtual Assistants, Inc. | Global Office PH
9F i1 Building in the Cebu I.T. Park, Cebu City, Philippines
USA: (+1) 786 789 3233
AU: (+61) 2 8279 3619