Customer Support, Digital Marketing,
IT Support, and More!
Hire Virtual Assistants For Your Education & Training Ventures
If you’re in the education and learning and development community, the opportunities that have emerged amid the COVID-19 pandemic are game-changing.
More agile institutions and businesses found ways to deliver course materials, instruction, and support services online. Amid lockdowns, they figured out how to reach and serve new communities from other parts of the globe.
And there’s more to do.
- providing friendly and professional customer relationship support to your students and training participants;
- performing SEO, content creation, and other digital marketing tasks;
- taking care of your web development and maintenance;
- serving as teaching assistants or online tutors;
- designing and building apps; and
- providing administrative, data entry, financial services, and other support.
Get more done and embrace the many opportunities for growth in education and learning and development. We’d love to help you find the Virtual Assistants who’ll provide the exceptional support your business needs.
Get More Done With a Global Team
Sign up here for a free 30-minute Discovery Call.
“Educators across the world are experiencing new possibilities to do things differently and with greater flexibility, resulting in potential benefits in accessibility to education for students across the world. These are new modes of instruction that have previously been largely untapped, particularly in the Kindergarten to Grade 12 arena.”
Poornima Luthra & Sandy Mackenzie
“4 ways COVID-19 could change how we educate future generations” (weforum.org)
The global market for education technology or EdTech is projected to reach US$285B in 2027, growing by 18.1% from 2020 until that year: Grand View Research in the U.S.
Software Our Education Virtual Assistants
Have Experience With
Positions Virtual Assistants Can Fill in Your
Education & Training Organization
Customer Success Coordinator
Marketing and Sales Administrator
Student Support Coordinator
… and many more!
Qualifications Our Education
Virtual Assistants Earned
- Background in Computer Science, Education or Library Information Science.
- Experience in instructional design and adult learning, as well as proficiency in learning management systems.social media management to help more customers find your online shop
- Some of our VAs have designed and built apps.
Top 5 University Courses in the Philippines:
Number of Graduates
Full Support for Your Global Team
Health, Safety, and Wellness
- Nurse and doctor onsite for your office based team
- Safe, health department-approved facilities in Cebu I.T. Park. 24/7 security.
- Telemedicine for work-from-home teams and dependents
Engagement, Morale, and Productivity
- Automate onboarding and training with Dothis.to
- Dedicated Results Coaches to support you and your global team
- Personal and team effectiveness training from an ex-FranklinCovey leader
- Virtual events (Discover You lunch, Values Awards, and gratitude celebrations) to stay connected
- Payments Card Industry (PCI) data security standards
- Always-On Virtual Private Network.
- Regular audit of work-from-home team’s locations
- Sustained training on security policies, through our enterprise software Dothis.to
Essential Support Services
- Professional and thorough talent search and recruitment
- Hassle-free, transparent processing of payroll and benefits
- 24/7 IT support
- Facilities management onsite. Support for work-from-home teams.
Productivity Software to Help You Work Best
With a Global Team
Our award-winning dev team has built an enterprise productivity software, dothis.to, that makes it so much easier for businesses to automate the onboarding process and to support workplace learning.
Top Marks from Our Clients
“Thank you for your dedication, hard work, and support over the last year. You have helped turn the People Matters program into a smooth program from start to finish, whereas before it was encountering issues. The reputation of this program within our own team has become more positive as well, which is thanks to your support for it. A big thank you for always being willing to go above and beyond what is needed.”
Customer Success Coordinator
Client: An education management services group in Sydney
“Our Data Team in GO-VA have done an excellent job in completing and executing in a timely manner all the tasks I have assigned them to do. The team is vibrant, honest, and genuinely positive. I can tell they truly give their best in all tasks, despite some being more difficult than others. I commend them for their willingness to learn anything that is required.”
Aylser, Praise, Leani, Ulysses, and Ivan
Data Acquisition Team
Client:An events services business in Sydney
“Abby is proactive in finding solutions, in undertaking new tasks and getting things done. She is also detailed and thorough, having revised our spreadsheets for LinkedIn, podcast, and newsletter for easier reference and documentation.”
Client:A leadership development and management consulting provider in the ACT