Web Developers, SEO Specialists, Inventory Assistants, and More!
Hire Virtual Assistants With eCommerce Skills.
Serve Your Customers Better.
People are buying different goods and shopping differently, but they’re still buying.
The difference between retailers who continue to grow amid the COVID-19 pandemic and those who struggle is how ready they are to meet and serve customers online.
In June 2020, visits to retail websites all over the world reached 22 billion, which was more than in the holiday shopping season in December 2019, Statista reported.
For retailers who are new to ecommerce, experienced Virtual Assistants can support them in several ways: from developing and maintaining their online stores to making sure potential buyers find them easily. Processing orders, responding to customers’ queries, managing inventory, and marketing to the right communities are all key, time-consuming tasks online retailers can delegate to a skilled VA.
If you’ve never worked with a VA before, that’s OK. We’d be happy to answer your questions!
Get More Done With a Global Team
Sign up here for a free 30-minute Discovery Call.
Total visits to retail websites in June 2020, overtaking the 20 billion visits made during the holiday season in December 2019 and the 16.2 billion visits in June 2019: Statista.
Increase in non-store (ecommerce) retail sales in July 2020 in the United States, compared to July 2019, reported the Bureau of Statistics. More purchases were made of books, hobby materials, musical instruments, and sporting goods (up by 17.8%) and of building materials and gardening supplies (14.8% increase).
Out of 86,000 small businesses in the United States “increased online interactions with their clients to adapt to the crisis” (Facebook & Small Business Roundtable, May 2020)
Online stores made nearly 10% of all retail sales in Australia in July 2020, which increased from 6.3% in July 2019: Australian Bureau of Statistics
Software Our eCommerce & Retail Virtual Assistants
Have Experience With
Positions eCommerce & Retail Virtual Assistants Can Fill
Customer Service VA
Data Entry VA
Order Processing VA
Social Media Coordinator
…and many more
Qualifications Our Business Services and Coaching VAs Earned
Proficiency in using spreadsheets and ERP software
Experience in optimizing product listings, and using SEO and
social media management to help more customers find your online shop
Training in Advertising, Business Management, Finance, Marketing,
and related fields
What Our Clients Love
“We are very lucky to have Rio on our team. The workload Rio produces is precise, timely, and accurate, which is exactly what we need in the accounts team environment. Rio gets through a large workload without any fuss, and can work on her own as she knows exactly what is required of her without any prompting. She is very much a quiet achiever.”
Client:Australia’s largest independent coffee roaster that delivers freshly roasted beans to cafes and other businesses
Full Support for Your Global Team
Health, Safety, and Wellness
- Nurse and doctor onsite for your office based team
- Safe, health department-approved facilities in Cebu I.T. Park. 24/7 security.
- Telemedicine for work-from-home teams and dependents
Engagement, Morale, and Productivity
- Automate onboarding and training with Dothis.to
- Dedicated Results Coaches to support you and your global team
- Personal and team effectiveness training from an ex-FranklinCovey leader
- Virtual events (Discover You lunch, Values Awards, and gratitude celebrations) to stay connected
- Payments Card Industry (PCI) data security standards
- Always-On Virtual Private Network.
- Regular audit of work-from-home team’s locations
- Sustained training on security policies, through our enterprise software Dothis.to
Essential Support Services
- Professional and thorough talent search and recruitment
- Hassle-free, transparent processing of payroll and benefits
- 24/7 IT support
- Facilities management onsite. Support for work-from-home teams.