Who takes care of customer support?
A Global Team to Create the Customer Experience Your Business Deserves
How well is your business delivering the customer experience you want to be known for?
For business leaders, that’s just one of many important questions about customer service that surfaced in 2020. As more consumers shifted to buying online, the ability to meet customers where they would prefer to be took on an added urgency.
- Do your self-service channels work as well as your live channels, like chat, in providing product or service information?
- How effective is your tech stack for customer service?
- Are you getting useful and comprehensive feedback?
- How are you using social media to gather insights about your customers?
- How are your performance metrics leading to better customer experiences?
You won’t get to these game-changing questions while you’re stuck in the customer service whirlwind. If you’re serious about improving your customer experience, consider automation and outsourcing some key support roles. We can help you!
Positions Our Customer Service Virtual Assistants Can Fill
Digital Marketing Assistants
Legal Admin Assistants
Client Engagement Analyst
Customer Service and Sales Support
Customer Success Coordinator
Customer Service Representatives
Digital Marketing Assistants
Order Processing VA
Resident Experience Coordinators
Social Media Coordinator
Website Designers and Developers
“As customer service takes on an increasingly vital role, having the right technology and tools in place can go a long way in helping organizations and agents cope with long-term changes and challenges. Organizations should look for technology that allows for collaboration between remote team members, provides agents with the freedom to move between channels, and brings all the data about a customer into one place to help deliver a more efficient, personalized experience.”
CX software developer and CEO of Kustomer
“Empathy has emerged as a key organizational capability in 2020. Some organizations have empathy built into how they do business. Others not. To bridge that gap and build a more empathetic organization will require more than just commissioning some empathy training…In 2020, customers aligned themselves more with brands that they saw as trusted, helpful, and valuable to them.”
Author, How to Wow and Punk CX
of people who used digital channels for the first time in 2020 said they would continue to use these channels after the pandemic. The use of digital services is here to stay. (McKinsey Digital, “The COVID-19 Recovery Will be Digital”)
Software Our Customer Service Virtual Assistants
Have Experience With
Qualifications Our Customer Services
Virtual Assistants Earned
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (with majors either in Marketing Management or Operations Management)
With profiling tools, we can focus on candidates with desired traits such as empathy for customers, patience, and adaptability.
Some candidates have also participated in courses on Service Leadership and Excellence, from either government or private sector training providers
We are Grateful for Our Clients’ Trust
“Blessy has that rare quality of being able to evaluate a situation and simply know what to do…She has what it takes to help lead her colleagues, especially when judgment calls are required.”
Consumer Support Lead
Client: A data, tech, and market research company based in Chicago
“Iris is great at communication, letting me know where she is at with a task if there are delays and when she is close to finishing. She works well unassisted: due to her communication, I know I do not need to chase her up about work. She is a very pleasant team member, is always happy and with a smile on her face and in her voice when doing the job.”
a Customer Service Virtual Assistant
Client: An Australian business consultancy
“Eden offers her full personality to the team, making us all laugh and smile and feel very close to her despite being across the Pacific Ocean!”
Booking Support and Customer Service Representative
Client: A corporate housing provider in the U.S.
People Deserve to Feel Safe
Happy Customer Service Teams = Happy Customers
Health, Safety, and Wellness
- Nurse and doctor onsite for your office based team
- Safe, health department-approved facilities in Cebu I.T. Park. 24/7 security.
- Telemedicine for work-from-home teams and dependents
Engagement, Morale, and Productivity
- Automate onboarding and training with Dothis.to
- Dedicated Results Coaches to support you and your global team
- Personal and team effectiveness training from an ex-FranklinCovey leader
- Virtual events (Discover You lunch, Values Awards, and gratitude celebrations) to stay connected
- Payments Card Industry (PCI) data security standards
- Always-On Virtual Private Network.
- Regular audit of work-from-home team’s locations
- Sustained training on security policies, through our enterprise software Dothis.to
Essential Support Services
- Professional and thorough talent search and recruitment
- Hassle-free, transparent processing of payroll and benefits
- 24/7 IT support
- Facilities management onsite. Support for work-from-home teams.