Global Teams Make Businesses Stronger.
Find Drafters, Estimators, Architects, Engineers, and More!
Making businesses stronger and worksites safer is a key challenge for construction and engineering companies in the midst of COVID-19. Fortunately, there’s technology to support increased trainingーas well as connect your business with highly qualified practitioners.
Your business can get more done without driving costs up to unsustainable levels or overwhelming your core team. Part of the solution will be to outsource and to bring greater digital capabilities into your business.
With so many challenges to navigateーsupply chain disruptions, delays in permits, a greater need for safety and health precautions in job sitesーit is time to adopt bold solutions you haven’t tried before.
Get More Done With a Global Team
Sign up here for a free 30-minute Discovery Call.
Hire for Various Construction, Engineering,
and Architecture Roles and Verticals
Both our CEO Fiona Kesby and Founder Matt Kesby moved from Brisbane, Australia to Cebu City in the Philippines,
which shows you just how committed they are to growing the Global Office PH tribe. From only 2 full-time virtual assistants in
May 2014, we now have nearly 400 as of September 2020, including licensed civil, electrical, and mechanical engineers.
Software Our Construction, Engineering,
and Architecture VAs Have Experience With
Positions We Can Fill
GIS (Geographic Information System) Analysts
…and many more
Qualifications Our Construction, Engineering, and Architecture Virtual Assistants Earned
Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
Licenses to practice Architecture and Engineering
Work experience in the building and construction industry
Proficiency in industry software packages, as well as understanding of financial and project management principles
Full Support for Your Global Team
Health, Safety, and Wellness
- Nurse and doctor onsite for your office based team
- Safe, health department-approved facilities in Cebu I.T. Park. 24/7 security.
- Telemedicine for work-from-home teams and dependents
Engagement, Morale, and Productivity
- Automate onboarding and training with Dothis.to
- Dedicated Results Coaches to support you and your global team
- Personal and team effectiveness training from an ex-FranklinCovey leader
- Virtual events (Discover You lunch, Values Awards, and gratitude celebrations) to stay connected
- Payments Card Industry (PCI) data security standards
- Always-On Virtual Private Network.
- Regular audit of work-from-home team’s locations
- Sustained training on security policies, through our enterprise software Dothis.to
Essential Support Services
- Professional and thorough talent search and recruitment
- Hassle-free, transparent processing of payroll and benefits
- 24/7 IT support
- Facilities management onsite. Support for work-from-home teams.
Exceptional Work, Excellent Business Sense
“Ivan has been one of the pillars of our success. His attention to detail is flawless. He remains a respected member of our team but still doesn’t take credit for the success of our business.”
Client:Queensland-based manufacturer of acoustic operable walls and accordion doors.
“Elvie has a wonderful work ethic. I know she does her best every day. Purchasing has improved with her and Leia working together. She is always happy to help, responds quickly, and makes suggestions for improvements.”
Client:Australian industrial engineering business
“Glad has brought with her a strong technical knowledge of software packages along with a keen eye for detail that has benefited the entire team. She is a great team member.”
Client:Architecture, design, construction, and property management business in South Australia
Let’s Build your Global Team!
Go Virtual Assistants, Inc. | Global Office PH
9F i1 Building in the Cebu I.T. Park, Cebu City, Philippines
USA: (+1) 786 789 3233
AU: (+61) 2 8279 3619