Virtual Assistants for Business Services & Coaches.
Delegate and Get Ready for Post-Pandemic Growth
In 2020, the business services and coaching community went from teaching agility and change management to living and leading by these concepts in their own businesses.
Whether you offer leadership training, talent development programs, sales coaching, or personal development coaching, this pandemic’s challenges will include protecting the trust you’ve earned from your clients.
So, take the time to connect with them and find out how their needs have changed. Give yourself the time to develop your services, work on your brand
identity, gain new skills, and practice self-care.
Get More Done With a Global Team
Sign up here for a free 30-minute Discovery Call.
Think of your Virtual Assistant
or Global Team as your
They will keep your business correspondence prompt and professional, keep your schedule sane, update your website and social media marketing, manage your contacts database, and do other time-consuming yet core tasks. So you can focus more on your client-facing roles.
Estimated market size (before the pandemic) of the business coaching industry in the United States in 2020, with 33,719 businesses in it (Source: IBISWorld)
Hire for Various Business Services &
When they started GO-VA in May 2014, our Founder Matt Kesby and CEO Fiona Kesby knew firsthand what it was like to work with outsourced team members. They had worked with freelancers for their software development business since 2007. Fiona brought into GO-VA more than 16 years of experience in Australian and international recruitment. Matt actually met GO-VA’s first full-time team member when he hired a VA to support his work as Execution Practice Leader for FranklinCovey in Australia and New Zealand.
Software Our Business Services and Coaching
VAs Have Experience With:
Positions We Can Fill
Customer Admin & Data Analytics
Customer Service Coordinator
Customer Success Coordinator
Digital Marketing Assistant
Social Media Coordinators
Student Support Coordinator
Writers & Content Creators
… and many more
Qualifications Our Business Services
and Coaching VAs Earned
Proven ability to provide calm and effective administrative support, calendar management, and research
Experience in project coordination, managing customer accounts, and in leading teams
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Marketing
Full Support for Your Global Team
Health, Safety, and Wellness
- Nurse and doctor onsite for your office based team
- Safe, health department-approved facilities in Cebu I.T. Park. 24/7 security.
- Telemedicine for work-from-home teams and dependents
Engagement, Morale, and Productivity
- Automate onboarding and training with Dothis.to
- Dedicated Results Coaches to support you and your global team
- Personal and team effectiveness training from an ex-FranklinCovey leader
- Virtual events (Discover You lunch, Values Awards, and gratitude celebrations) to stay connected
- Payments Card Industry (PCI) data security standards
- Always-On Virtual Private Network.
- Regular audit of work-from-home team’s locations
- Sustained training on security policies, through our enterprise software Dothis.to
Essential Support Services
- Professional and thorough talent search and recruitment
- Hassle-free, transparent processing of payroll and benefits
- 24/7 IT support
- Facilities management onsite. Support for work-from-home teams.
Exceptional Work, Excellent Business Sense
“I very much like and appreciate everything that Faith does for me and my business. This includes her dependability, quality of work, efficiency, communication, and culture fit. Faith excels in all of these areas. She also exhibits and lives by GO-VA’s values on a daily basis.”
Client: A business advisory firm in Brisbane that provides strategic planning, business development, and corporate governance expertise
“Trish brings a fresh creativity to the team and ensures that the business outputs look incredibly professional and impactful. Her work is of high quality. She has immense contributions to our company’s success.”
Katrina Trish I.
Client: An SaaS business based in Cambridge and Chicago that provides sales intelligence for B2B companies