Copywriters, SEO Specialists, Video Editors, and More.
Let Virtual Assistants Help Tell Your Story.
Everyone is online in 2020, whether for work, school, or leisure. For businesses, this creates the challenge of getting your story acrossーand reaching your community of customers, both current and potentialーwithout spending too much on advertising. And without crowding out important messages about public health and the pandemic.
What stories are you telling your communities?
How are you connecting to them in increasingly more crowded digital spaces?
Understanding how their priorities and choices have changed will be the key.
At Go Virtual Assistants, we believe people deserve to feel like they’re winning. And that includes business owners who have built something so remarkable that a larger community needs to find out about them. We can help.
Get More Done With a Global Team
Sign up here for a free 30-minute Discovery Call.
Positions We Can Fill
Digital Marketing Assistant
Digital Marketing Managers
Facebook Advertising VA
Illustrator and Photo Editors
Lead Generation Specialist
Public Relations Assistant
Sales and Marketing Admin Assistant
SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist
Social Media Coordinators
Hire for Various Advertising, Marketing, and
Media Roles and Verticals
One of our best sources of growth since 2014 is the exceptional performance our virtual assistants deliver. It’s what inspires our best clients to refer us to friends and professional networks. And gives them the confidence to expand their global teams here in Cebu in the Philippines. Beyond that, every marketing, advertising or media tactic or tool that we recommend to our clients is something that our CEO Fiona Kesby and Founder Matt Kesby have tested themselves in their own businesses.
Software Our Advertising, Marketing, and Media
VAs Have Experience With
Qualifications Our Advertising,
Marketing, and Media VAs Earned
Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Communications, or Marketing
Work experience in copywriting, events planning, graphic design, journalism,
market research, public relations, and social media marketing
Content creation, distribution, editing, and analytics skills.
Full Support for Your Global Team
Health, Safety, and Wellness
- Nurse and doctor onsite for your office based team
- Safe, health department-approved facilities in Cebu I.T. Park. 24/7 security.
- Telemedicine for work-from-home teams and dependents
Engagement, Morale, and Productivity
- Automate onboarding and training with Dothis.to
- Dedicated Results Coaches to support you and your global team
- Personal and team effectiveness training from an ex-FranklinCovey leader
- Virtual events (Discover You lunch, Values Awards, and gratitude celebrations) to stay connected
- Payments Card Industry (PCI) data security standards
- Always-On Virtual Private Network.
- Regular audit of work-from-home team’s locations
- Sustained training on security policies, through our enterprise software Dothis.to
Essential Support Services
- Professional and thorough talent search and recruitment
- Hassle-free, transparent processing of payroll and benefits
- 24/7 IT support
- Facilities management onsite. Support for work-from-home teams.
Our Clients’ Rave Reviews
“You’re always there when we need you. You are able to take concepts and run with them. We know we can 100% rely on you to get things done. We love your desire for learning.”
Video Editor & Social Media Content Creator
Client: A marketing and business consulting firm based in NSW
“You like a challenge and that’s a good thing in the environment. I have noticed you using your own initiative in the past few months and it has really helped me be able to step back a bit and just let you do your thing. You’re always happy to help solve a problem.”
Client: Australian industrial and mechanical engineering business